27/10/2012

Lush

 Hi there. So today I went to Lush, it wasn't my first time being in Lush but I had never bought anything before. If you've never been to Lush before drop everything you're doing and get yourself to one straight away! It the most friendly, beautifully scented shop I've ever been in.
 When we walked in we wanted to have a quick look at everything first so we walked down to the back of the shop so we could work our way up and all of the workers were just so nice. There were ''How are yous?'' and ''Are you alright?'' flying in from every angle and it was great, compared to MAC, where we had been previously, where they just give you rotten looks because you don't look like you know anything about makeup at the age of 15. While making our way to the back of Lush one of the men working there just turned to me and said ''Oh my God, I love your hair!'' which made me instantly fall in love with the shop.
 As we were looking at all the products at the back of the shop one of the people working there came up and just started describing the products to us and saying what they like, which is always handy as they can't put personal opinions on labels. As we worked our way up the shop, one of the men working there played this little game thing with a girl I went in with and he was asking us stuff and he truly seemed interested in our lives. While the girls talked to the guy, I walked on a little and then suddenly I'm getting a hand massage off one of the girls working there and it was amazing, my hand still smells like jasmine.
 It was hard to choose something to buy as everything is so amazing but I finally decided on ''Space Girl'' and ''The Enchanter''. They're both bath bombs but they are very different. Space Girl is light blue/purple coloured space shuttle thing with pink and silver glitter sprinkled onto it and it smells like Parma Violets which are one of my favourite kinds of sweets. The Enchanter, on the other hand, is a big orange sphere which, apparently, turns your bath to Halloween colours so I obviously bought it as it's only a few days from Halloween. It's very hard to describe the smell of The Enchanter, the thing I think of when I smell it is when you hug a person and their clothes smell lovely and clean which may put you of it but please don't let it. Go into Lush and give it a whiff for yourself.
Over all, Lush is definitely a shop you should go into even if you just want to look at the products because they look amazing and it's all homemade. I'll leave a link to the Lush website at the end so you can go and look at everything to see what I'm going on about if you'd like and I'll put a picture of what I bought if you're interested. Thanks for reading :)

Lush website: https://www.lush.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment