26/10/2012

Pretty Little Liars

 Hi there. So this summer I started watching Pretty Little Liars and I absolutally adore it! I wasn't sure what it was about but I had heard very positive reviews on it so I decided to give it a go and I love everything about it. It's just an all round great tv show. It's mysterious, thrilling and funny, at times. It also has beautiful people which is just a bonus.
 I just thought I'd share my favourite characters as I would feel terrible if I accidentally ruined it for anyone. My favourite one of the girls has probably got to be Hanna Marin. In my opinion, she's the most fun out of all of the girls. She's the one that'll make a joke when it's needed but she's also very smart with how she tries to deal with everything. I love her style and she's absolutally gorgeous.
 My favourite out of the boys has to be Toby Cavanaugh. He's so mysterious and I think he's a key person in the story. He's a person that keeps you guessing what he'll do next, whether it seems good or bad which is why he's so interesting. When he was introduced in the first series he did seem a bit sketchy but when you get to know his character more he just melts your heart. He's so caring and so kind-hearted. He's also extremely beautiful with his perfectly chiseled features, his perfectly kept hair and eyes that you could drown in.
 I just love the show and I highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to start watching this show for agesssss now but still haven't gotten around to it! Maybe now that it's midterm I'll have some time on my hands :L

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete