28/10/2012

YMAS April 7th 2012

 Hi there. I just found the post I made on my Tumblr when I got home from You Me at Six in April and thought it'd be cool to post it here. Thanks for reading :)

You Me at Six in Dublin


I just got back from You Me at Six in the Olympia, Dublin and holy crap it was amazing! We got there at 12 pm and we started talking to some girls and all was fine. The girls we were with had some Maltesers and a fake ass for Josh and they were going to throw them at him if they didn’t get it to him before but I knew who Rob (their tour manager) was and he kept coming out for a smoke so we went up and gave him the bag to give to Josh. Then they played, left for a minute and came back and what was Josh wearing? Yes, the fake ass and me and my friend, Emma, freaked out. Then Max looked right at me and… Yea, it was pure amazing! Though, when they played Crash I cried. Thank you, You Me at Six for making music and being amazing at it! 

1 comment: